Mr Clynton Scharvi
Corpus Christi Catholic School Advisory Board
School Boards are established in all Systemic Catholic Schools.
The Corpus Christi Catholic School Advisory Board works collaboratively in an advisory and supportive role.
The purpose of the Advisory Board is, within the provisions of its constitution and subject to the general policies of the Archdiocese, to assist the Principal in the general operations of our school and in planning for the future.
Present membership includes
- Dr Perpetua Turner - Chair
- Mrs Kate Lowry - Deputy Chair
- Mr Brent Dawkins - Secretary
- Mr Michael Allen - Treasurer
- Mr Shane Collinson
- Mr Michael Sylvester
- Mr Tim Pain
- Fr Peter O’Laughlin - Parish Priest & Ex Officio
- Mr Clynton Scharvi - Principal