Guidelines & Policies
- Please click on the below links to access the following Corpus Christi Catholic School & Tasmanian Catholic Education Office policies.
- The following policies are located on the Tasmanian Catholic Education Office website. The Tasmanian Catholic Education Office is appointed by the Archbishop and is the overarching strategic planning and policy making body for Catholic education in Tasmania.**The Recruitment, Selection and Appointment of Staff Policy is currently under review. If you have any queries relating to the recruitment, selection and appointment of staff, please contact Human Services on (03)6210 8888.
- Anti-Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
- Catholic Education Week
- Code of Conduct
- Complaints Processing
- Fraud Control
- Recruitment, Selection and Appointment of Staff**
- Risk and Adventure in Outdoor Learning
- School Fees Assistance
- Smoking on Catholic School Sites
- Taking Care
- Volunteers in Catholic Education
- Workplace Health and Safety