Our school uniform is part of the proud history of Corpus Christi Catholic School and has evolved over time to continually meet the challenges and opportunities presented by progress and change. The uniform is a highly visible symbol that has been designed to reflect the ethos of our school whilst fulfilling practical, educational and representational requirements. It instils a recognisable sense of pride, equality and community in our students and is a valuable tool to encourage respect and responsibility. For the comfort of students, the uniform is not subject to seasonal restrictions and provides flexibility in choice.
Management of the Uniform Shop forms part of the School’s business operations and is conducted by School Office staff. The School Services Co-ordinator works in consultation with Office staff to co-ordinate the operational activities of the Uniform Shop.
The Uniform Shop is located on the school site and is open on Wednesday afternoons from 2.15pm to 3.15pm.
Please be sure to consider uniform needs well in advance. If unsure of sizing, please check at the Uniform Shop. If sizes other than those listed as available on the Uniform Price List are required, arrangements may be made for a “special” order. Delivery from suppliers generally takes up to 3 months. Though every care is taken, it cannot be guaranteed that stock of all sizes and items will be available at all times.
The School Uniform Requirements are included in the School Uniform & Personal Appearance Policy.
- Install the smartphone Qkr app (pronounced ‘quicker’).
- Purchases made using Qkr! are delivered to the eldest child in the family via the Class Basket each Wednesday.
- Advice of arrangements for collection of purchases for pre-Kindergarten students is provided separately.
- EFTPOS facilities are available.
- Cash/cheque payments will be accepted.
- Direct Debit payment arrangements may be negotiated for purchases totalling $400.00, or more.
If it is necessary to exchange or return an item, it must be returned in original condition and unnamed. Stock on hand permitting, exchanges will be made or alternately, a refund will be processed.